Monday, September 16, 2013

Adore Series 1











Names of Poses
a_aeonadore01a
a_aeonadore01b
a_aeonadore02a
a_aeonadore02b
a_aeonadore03
a_aeonadore04
a_aeonadore05a
a_aeonadore05b
a_aeonadore06
    a_aeonadore07   
a_aeonadore08
a_aeonadore09
  a_aeonadore10   
a_aeonadore11
a_aeonadore12
a_aeonadore13

DOWNLOAD HERE!


Don't Forget you NEED the pose player (located here) for these to work!   


It Is also suggest that you use the One More Slot Package for some of these poses to get them just right! That is located here
 
   

8 comments:

  1. These are great, as usual.

    Thanks for sharing :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS IF!!!
    That last one is almost exactly like the one I was dreading having to make myself! (I hate kissing. It's too harddd! So many places to clip...)
    So, thank you! A million times thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kissing is hard to do! I've done the best I could with it here, hopefully next time better. I always have problems with kissing and making fists. Thanks for your comment and I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  3. Oh these are great, Aeon! I know exactly what future scene I'll use these for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Misty! I'll be on the look out for them in your story :D

      Delete