Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Comments...

Some spammer has been spamming my spam box. While blogger seems to be appropriately handling this spammer, I still feel like I need to make a change sooo word verification for comments and for now anonymous comments has been turned off.

The spammer is nice though at least, although I have no idea what they are talking about...robots can be so confusing...oh yes and I am still alive! As a great man once said "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." That man..well he's now dead...hmmm....

Well with that spammer out of the way I should be able to see legit comments again.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I feel bad you've been receiving spam, but am I too evil if I was laughing through the whole post, with robots being kind but incomprehensible? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well reading through the posts I kept hearing about how enlightening my posts were and how great of a webmaster I was. I couldn't help but feel a slight appreciation for this robot, even if it only knew kindness (which seems apparent) I think it is a model robot. Much better than the ones in the year 3023...

      Delete