Thursday, September 12, 2013

The second Aeoverse...

I did it! I mustered up all the energy that the metaverse would allow and created a SECOND Aeoverse. Many said it could not be done, but I knew it was possible. I remained steadfast in reaching this goal and have finally created it...


It's a Simblr! If you have one too feel free to follow so I'll follow back! What I'll post there is likely just things, from preview pictures of my stories and poses, to poses themselves of course. Also there you can ask me questions about anything really. Any ways, it's just something else I guess!

For those reading this on my pose blog, there really is not much reason to follow the simblr if I'm being honest. But from time to time I'll post a pose preview and who knows what else! I'll still post poses here...I think...yeah...if it's not too much work. 

2 comments: